Saturday, March 18, 2017

OIC and me

Well, it's finally happened...

We officially need medicine to counter-act the side effects of our medicine.

I'm sure we've all seen the Movantik commercials, it's on all the time now. I'm all for opioid pain medicine. Hook me up. However, all this talk about constipation on national television is making me feel kinda funny.

Oh and by the way, if you google opioid induced constipation, the weirdest pictures ever pop up...


I know this picture is not that weird, but true story-- I use to live in an apartment where slugs and snails use to come through my bathtub drain and now I have PTSD. So now looking at a snail while thinking about my bowels make me a little sick.

I may have a little bit of a phobia towards snails and slugs, now...

(by the way, a phobia of slugs is called molluscophiba...and it took a
                                                         really long time to find that link. I promise I didn't make it up.)







......Other people think this is kind of weird, right? I mean...first of all, when I ask people if they have any baggage, I'm not really looking for issues like constipation. There is such a thing as oversharing...

Oh yeah, that then there's that girl sitting on a cough with a big pill with arms and legs. I guess that's kind of weird, too.







 The first rule of gut club: you do not talk about gut club. The second rule of gut club: you DO NOT talk about gut club














About your constipation? Probably not.

If you're talking about gut club....then definitely not.