Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Poetry vs. Tea

Well, I guess Tea for Two Tuesday is no match for World Poetry Day, which seems to be trending all over twitter.



Ok...that one is kind of funny...





Hu...?




What??




I can't believe that World Poetry Day trending on the top of the list and Tea for Two Tuesday is not even mentioned!!


First of all I did my part, thank you very much:



And now I give you the top 3 reasons tea is better than poetry:


1) Tea will never confuse you.

THIS:

vs.








                                                                                            


2. Tea will always make you happy.

When you drink tea, your face looks like this:














When you read poetry, your face looks like this:









or this...







or this...











3. Tea is good for your mental health.

People who drink tea:











People who read poetry:













I want to see Tea for Two Tuesday trending all over twitter tonight, folks! Make me proud!