Tuesday, March 14, 2017

That's Just Off the Wagon...


Today I was looking online for a gift for one of my friends from college. She and I are kind of silly and enjoy getting each other some really odd stuff.

However...

It never fails...no matter how weird you are, there is always someone weirder. I found this website, and just let me tell you, no matter what kind of weird, useless gifts you can make up, I promise you, it's are not weirder than this stuff:






Ok...haha, that is kind of funny, I could see myself giving this to some of my well-adjusted, very political friends. They'd probably get a kick out of it...












Nice one! I can think of a few friends who would not only think this is funny, but would totally use it. Not too weird...





























Uh...ha! ok...I guess I could think of a few friends who might think it might laugh upon receiving a gift like this...

if they were drunk...

and/or high...

and were really into unicorns and cats...












































Eww...who the heck would buy these?? How is there even a market for crap like this???

















I'm done.

I don't even WANT to know what the purpose of these are...















Update: I was just informed that the fart candy MAKES the recipient fart and doesn't TASTE like farts..which I think is much funnier